"We would love to talk with you about the options that are available to help you heal and relieve your pain. If you have been injured in a car accident contact our office."
Doctor Mikhail Strut is one of the top pain management specialists in New York and is a member of the Hackett-Hemwall Foundation. Dr. Strut stays on top of the best practices in the field of prolotherapy. He also has helped provide free medical care to patients in Honduras and other Third World countries who would not otherwise have access to medical care.
Dr. Bauers has been involved in clinical practice and the management of health care delivery systems for over 40 years. His clinical focus has been adult primary care as a board-certified Internist. He has practiced in multiple clinical settings, including ambulatory office-based practice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, inpatient hospital care, and correctional facilities. He has been on the clinical faculty of the Medical and Pharmacology schools at the University of Buffalo. He has been working full time time with RES Physical Medicine and Rehab since January 2020.
Since 2003, Dr. Bauers has pursued the study of the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of health and well-being. These studies include training as a Master Practitioner of Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. For over 15 years he has been traveling regularly to Hawaii to learn ancient Hawaiian spiritual and healing practices.
"Working at RES has given me the opportunity to bring all my knowledge, skills and experience to focus on assisting people who have experienced physical injuries. My goal is to help them find their way through complex process of regaining physical, mental, and emotional health and restoring a satisfactory level of function and life experience. We can accomplish this by the thoughtful and coordinated use of physical modes of treatment, interventional therapies such as injections, and the safe and appropriate use of medicines. We are also able to provide treatment not commonly offered in most practice settings"
Andrew Booth is a Certified Physician Assistant with 3 years of diverse clinical experience in the fields of Orthopedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine. His approach is to allow patients to be a part of the decision making process. He takes time with each patient so they are able to understand their condition and be aware of their options and the pros and cons of each. He also has a special interest in injection therapy. When out of the office his interests include hiking, biking, snowboarding, and the Buffalo Bills.
• Daemen College, M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Buffalo, NY
• Daemen College, B.S. in Health Science Studies, Magna Cum Laude, Buffalo, NY
• President’s Scholarship Recipient
• Partners in Health Education for People with Disabilities (PHEPD) Training
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
• New York State Education Department, Physician Assistant License
• National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Physician Assistant Certification
• New York State Infection Control Mandated Training
• Child Abuse and Maltreatment Certificate, Mandated Reporter Training
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)